How to leave a comment…
Please leave a comment on our posts!! We ask parents who leave comments to please only use their first name (Johny’s mom or just you first name.)
Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
1. Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on
2. Beside the name of the post you want to comment on is a speech bubble. Click on it.
3. You will be asked for your name (use your first name only) and email address (it will not show up on the post)
4. If you’re a student, be sure to only use your first name
5. You will also need to write the “spam word” in the anti-spam box
6. Proofread your comment for any mistakes
7. Click “submit comment”
8. Your comment WILL NOT appear right away. It is sent to Mrs. Onyskiw via email for checking first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!
How to write a good quality comment…
1. Write your comment like a letter starting off with “Dear Mrs. Onyskiw’s class” or “Dear Mrs. Onyskiw” and end it with a closing with your first name only.
2. Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question, and/or add new information to the post.
3. Write your comment about the post. There are often ideas at the bottom of the post about what you could comment about.
4. Check your comment for correct spelling, spacing and punctuation before you submit it.
5. Don’t reveal any personal information about yourself in your comment. Be sure to use your first name only, no last names please.
6. Be nice!
Below is a video on how to leave quality comments 🙂